December 20, 2010 (Scottsdale, Ariz.)- 2010 brought remarkable growth, new advertisers and more Web traffic than ever before for Media That Deelivers, Inc., thanks to unprecedented multi-layer editorial features, new video initiatives, advertising campaigns and contests produced by the publisher. Next year is looking up, if the highly-ranked Web site AZFoothills.com and its loyal readership have anything to say about it.
Throughout 2010, Arizona Foothills has taken numerous steps and run cutting-edge new promos to separate themselves and offer multi-layer media solutions. It is thanks to these new technologies that the Web site AZFoothills.com is ranked in the top 12,000 Web sites in the US. (Source: Quantcast)
* Arizona Foothills Magazine became the first publication in the Valley to put their subscriptions on iPads and iPhones through the Zinio application- now all publications can be read through these digital devices and readers can seamlessly interact with URLs and stories.
* AZFoothills.com hired a talented video reporter, purchased quality cameras and debuted the all-new Daily 60 video. A new, original 60- second video is posted each day on the homepage of AZFoothills.com about a local event, opening, personality or nonprofit. The video has been met with overwhelming response, garnering invitations to the Valley's most elite opening and celebrity-studded events. For the latest video of an exclusive Valley Christmas party featuring Ludacris, Snooki from MTV's Jersey Shore, Lo Bosworth and Stephanie Pratt from MTV's The Hills and more, visit AZFoothills.com and click Daily 60.
* With the drive of it's successful Web site and success of AZFoothills.com social networking, Media That Deelivers is now in the business of building Web sites for other clients, and training them in how to become their own social networking giants. Clients have been asking for these services for more than a year, and Media That Deelivers is now equipped to offer them.
* AZFoothills.com has involved nearly 3,000 Valley businesses and people in our 2011 Best Of Our Valley contest- those who received the most votes in their categories will be featured in the March 2011 issue. Regional DJ Johnjay Van Es from the Johnjay and Rich show will be featured on the issue cover, as he received the most total votes of all nominees. The magazine will hold a blowout party in March 2011 to celebrate the best of the best.
* The Face of Foothills Model Search Contest had thousands of entrants from across the state, and involved unlimited Web voting to determine the top ten models. The site saw millions of votes and unsurpassed traffic in the summer months, when other Arizona companies tend to struggle. The winning model's face will grace the header of AZFoothills.com beginning January 1, and she'll be seen on the January 2011 cover.
* The Dog Days of Summer Cutest Dog Contest had hundreds of entrants and involved unlimited Web voting to determine the top dog in town. This contest, which was held for only a month, had millions of votes and generated unbelievable traffic.
* Well-loved Arizona news anchor Alexis DelChiaro, who recently moved to sunny San Diego, is now writing about her adventures in a tell-all column on AZFoothills.com.
* By 2011, @AZFoothillsMag is set to be the #1 media company in the Valley on Twitter for followers.
"I am happy to say we now offer Web site-building, social networking assistance and video services to clients," says President & Publisher Michael Dee. "We pride ourselves on our new and innovative ideas, and are looking forward to a jam-packed 2011!"
AZFoothills.com is the Valley's fastest-growing Web site. Arizona Foothills Magazine and AZFoothills.com are dedicated to providing resourceful information on dining, entertainment, homes, fashion, culture and events in Arizona. Arizona Foothills Magazine is published monthly and is audited by an accredited outside company.
Scottsdale-based Media That Deelivers, Inc. (www.mediathatdeelivers.com) is a leading luxury magazine publisher that produces the monthly Arizona Foothills Magazine, AZFoothills.com and EstatesWest.com. The company also publishes an array of custom products for world-renowned organizations like The Westin Kierland.