Spring is often thought of as the awakening of the mind, body and soul. For many of us, the new season is a time seek out different ways to rejuvenate our lives. This year, we suggest heading to the Spa at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain for days filled with inspiration and relaxation. From innovative spa services to local resort memberships, Sanctuary sets the standard for resort style living in the desert.
Spa Services: Discover an extraordinary journey of revitalization, balance and relaxation at the Sanctuary Resort Spa, one of the top destination spas in the country. Indulge in distinctive architecture, an array of lavish spa amenities, including an outdoor Watsu pool and Quiet Room, and an extensive menu of Asian-inspired services in twelve indoor and outdoor treatment rooms. Spa services range from skin care, body treatments, massage therapies and specialized treatments. No matter what your spa goals are, Sanctuary will far exceed them!
Our Spring Spa Pick: We tried and loved the Soul Connect with Michael. Truly connect with your higher self and lift your spirit by aligning your physical, emotional and spiritual being. This spa journey starts with setting your intention with the help of animal divinity cards. Next, you are guided into a soothing meditation that will set the tone to connect you with your higher self, which is perfect for a spring cleansing of the mind and body. Experience an intuitively guided combination of chakra balancing, massage and color-focused energy work.
Local Monthly Memberships:Many Valley residents don’t realize that you can purchase a membership at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain. Vacation? Not needed! Now you can spend the entire season enjoying all the luxe offerings of this internationally recognized resort. Whether you are interested in the spa, fitness, dining or lounging poolside, the exhilarating resort is now accessible everyday. Membership includes;
- Use of all spa and fitness facilities, including outdoor lap pool
- Access to the infinity-edge pool
- Signing privileges at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain
- Full array of resort concierge services
- Complimentary guest passes
- 15% discount on all services at Sanctuary Spa
- 15% discount on services purchased in a series of ten
- 15% discount on non-sale items at the Spa Boutique
- 15% discount at elements & jade bar
- Complimentary spa treatment or service as a birthday gift each year of membership
- Complimentary movement classes including Pilates reformer
- Discount on resort room rates
- Complimentary use of Sanctuary’s tennis courts
- Invitation to educational/entertainment events
- Quarterly newsletter
- For each of the first five years, a choice of either 50% off Satori or three complimentary overnight stays
More about Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain: Experience relaxation and renewal among the stylish tranquility of Scottsdale’s finest luxury accommodations–Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain. Retreat to ultimate comfort within a spacious casitas, suites or private estate homes, each offering the most spectacular views of the famed Paradise Valley. Heighten your spirit as you indulge in the award-winning cuisine of Food Network star and Executive Chef Beau MacMillan. Calm your mind and reconnect at one of the top destination spas in the Continental U.S. and most award-winning luxury resorts in Scottsdale. For more information, visit https://www.sanctuaryoncamelback.com/resort/.