The Maricopa County Home & Garden Show is Back at WestWorld October 16-18
Fall into Seasonal Décor and DIY Crafts While Shopping and Supporting Local Businesses
The Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, makes its triumphant return to WestWorld of Scottsdale Friday, October 16 through Sunday, October 18 with fall-inspired indoor and outdoor decorating ideas to freshen up your home for the new season. The show features a variety of local small businesses, artisans, and the best assortment of home improvement companies across the Valley.
“We are thrilled to bring back the October show to help support our local home improvement businesses and artists. We’ve taken extra precautions to ensure increased safety guidelines for everyone,” said Katie Jones, show manager. “Our fall event displays an array of inspiration for Arizonians to spruce up their home for the holiday season with one-of-a-kind décor with the best deals in design, remodeling, landscape, and more.”
The Home Show has created numerous safety measures and guidelines with an abundance of caution to ensure guests and exhibitors feel safe and secure, which include:
- Wider aisles, enabling the practice of safe social distancing
- Encouraging vendors and attendees to maintain safe social distance
- Ensuring the availability of handwashing and sanitizing stations
- Ensuring regular and thorough cleaning of the venue
- Masks required at WestWorld of Scottsdale. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own or a complimentary disposable mask that will be provided for them upon entry.
Visit MChomeshows.com for more Health & Safety details.
WHO: The Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, complete with hundreds of home improvement, design, and landscaping products and services offered at exclusive Home Show pricing.
WHAT: Unique Show Attractions (FREE with admission):
- Handmade Headquarters: Sign up for FREE make-and-take crafts, including pumpkin chai bath bombs and botanical bath salts, Arizona fall and holiday-themed crafts, DIY rubber ducky succulent terrariums, design your own wine cork keychain, and more!
- Home Décor and Curated Artisans: Shop handmade home décor, furniture, and exclusive one-of-a-kind holiday gifts for everyone on your list. Unique gifts include trendy wood plank signs, bath bombs, metal décor, chef-inspired cutlery, delicious dips and sauces, abstract resin art, plus so much more!
- Make Your Own Beeswax Candle: Buzz on over to the AZ Queen Bee booth to roll your own take-home beeswax candle. Sample her limited regional honey collected from Scottsdale hives, desert bloom, and orange blossom honey along with tasty creamed & infused lemon, strawberry, chocolate, & blueberry honey. While there, roll your own candle and shop adorable totes, honey jars, wooden dippers, reusable beeswax wraps, and more!
- Design Your Backyard Staycation: FREE walk-up landscape consultation and take-home design with the landscaping professionals at Horticultural Frontiers, a value of $350. Don’t forget to bring your existing backyard pictures and measurements.
- Dog Tricks & Obedience Training Demo’s: Watch amazing tricks & demonstrations of basic to advanced obedience training from the skilled professionals at Dog Training Elite.
WHEN: Friday, October 16 - Sunday, October 18
- Friday through Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: WestWorld of Scottsdale
- 16601 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale AZ 85260
General Admission: $5 daily for adults, Children 12 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., $2 admission for guests 60 and older.
Customer Appreciation: $2 admission Friday and Sunday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Military Appreciation: $2 admission with valid military identification all three days.
October Birthdays: Visit the info booth for a special gift with a valid ID.
Sign up for discounted tickets at MChomeshows.com.
Parking & More: $10 for onsite parking cash only per the City of Scottsdale, enter at Bell and 94th Street or Pima Road and WestWorld Drive. Large food court and ATMs are onsite for your convenience.
*Note this is a cash-only facility.