InterContinental L.A. Downtown
Before you even step foot into this hotel, your expectations are high--literally. InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown is the tallest building west of Chicago, and what it offers inside this summer will not let you down.
For some of the hottest happenings in the city, head here.
Appreciate the stars up above in a whole new way with the hotel’s Cocktails and Constellations Menu at Spire 73. We can’t think of a better place to ring in summer solstice than here with these drinks in hand:
- Orion's Paloma: Casamigos Reposado, Del Marguey Mezcal, Soho Lychee Liquor and Aperol, simple syrup, lemon and grapefruit juice
- Celeste: Dewars blended Scotch, white cranberry juice, blood orange shrub, and Amaro Averna
- Supermoon: Vodka, Antica formula, lemon juice, simple syrup and fresh berries + mint
- Draco's Galaxy: Bombay Sapphire East, Dolin Blanc Vermouth with orange bitters tonic water + grapefruit
Taking the concept of a barbeque and seriously elevating it, InterContinental L.A. Downtown is offering the Summer BBQ Series at its No Dive Bar where you can enjoy BBQ faves such as chicken kabobs, baby back ribs, pulled pork sandwiches, and more.
And when that sweet tooth calls, and you’re in need of a truly decadent dessert, these guys have got you covered. The Opulent 73 Sundae is made up of:
- Hand-spun Rocky Road ice cream
- Espresso gelato
- Madagascar vanilla bean ice cream
- Louis XIII soaked cherries
- Caramelia black truffle brownie
- Hand-rolled truffles
- 24K gold leaves and dust
This dessert will set you back $173, but we promise it’s worth it.
To book: www.dtla.intercontinental.com