To add a layer of luxe to our homes this fall, we’ve got our eyes on the rich shades and silky-satin textures of the new Posh collection from Perennials Fabrics. Available to the trade. www.perennialsfabrics.com.
Break the Mold
The new Tribeca Collection, a line of modern moldings, corbels, textured panels and turned legs, is bound to turn a blah room into a beautiful one. Prices start at $430, depending on wood and style. www.enkeboll.com.
Proving that the housing market is ready for a rebound, the Valley will welcome a new luxury home community, Village at Paradise Reserve, next year. Cullum Homes has been tapped as the exclusive builder at the new Paradise Valley village, which will include 32 custom homes, ranging from 3,352 to 5,100 square feet, and have a starting price of $1.5 million. The first model is slated for completion in February. www.paradisereserve.com; www.cullumhomes.com.
TIPS OF THE TRADE
AFM asks our favorite pros for their designing advice. Claire Ownby, of Ownby Design, says…
• Layer your overall décor with multiple styles like mismatched nightstands or combine contemporary seating with antique side pieces.
• Use a single large-scale plant and/or grouping of several small plants to accessorize a room.
• Establish a subtle color palette of solids with a pop of color or pattern in a rug or accent pillows.
• Use matchy-matchy sets of furniture.
• Use several small plants scattered throughout a room.
• Layer multiple patterns and colors in a single room.