In just a few short years, AZFoothills.com has become the southwest's choice for style, substance, and sophistication. How do we know? AZFoothills.com now ranks in the top 20,000 websites in the US, is visited by millions each year and has more Twitter followers than majority of the media outlets here in the Valley. We love finding new and fresh content - from people and places to things to do, it is our mission to share the very best with our readers in real time.
However, we realize that there are other fantastic voices to be heard in the state of Arizona, and are proud to celebrate the blogs we read when we go home at night. Submitted for your perusal (and voting): the first-ever Battle of the Blogs contest!
Battle of the Blogs contest is our way of giving our favorite bloggers the opportunity to garner attention and build traffic. Selected blogs in this contest range from foodies, life and style blogs, and people sharing their life experiences.
Winner’s will receive an amazing opportunity to be a part of our website, network, and grow.
Rules & Regulations
* Voting is unlimited
* Voting begins March 1, 2013 at 3:30 PM (MST) and ends April 15, 2013 at 3:30 PM (MST).
* The TOP 4 with the most votes will be announced as the WINNERS and will be contacted by Arizona Foothills staff after April 15th.
- One full week as the static banner ad on all the pages of the website
- Features in AZFoothills.com's e-newsletters, which are sent to 70,000+ Arizona residents
- An advertising mention in an issue of Arizona Foothills
- Tweets, tweets, tweets!
- The ability to guest blog on AZFoothills.com, driving traffic to your own blog
You can submit your nominations for Battle of the Blogs 2014 via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .