Beloved local culinary figure and recurrent "Best of Our Valley" winner Chef Eddie Matney invites you to celebrate his fifth year of serving Phoenix this Independence Day. His Old Town Scottsdale eatery, Eddie's House, makes you feel like you were invited to his own home for dinner, and this Fourth of July is no exception.
To kick off the festivities, Matney will offer a complimentary glass of champagne to toast to five successful years and an "Eddie's Patriot Pass" from July 3 through 6. This patriotic piece will give you 10 percent off all dining room checks until July 4, 2014.
"Thanks to our loyal customers, we have flourished over the past five years," Matney said in a press release. "It's time to celebrate America and celebrate five years of fine dining at Eddie's House. Our Patriot Pass does both."
What would the Fourth of July be without food and drink specials? On top of the discount pass, you can enjoy these sips and bites at special pricing from July 3 through 6:
- New England Clam Bake with clams, corn, red potatoes and Chowda $25
- Wellflleet Lobster Roll with garlic fries and Cape Cod slaw $23
- Cantaloupe BBQ baby back ribs with jalapeno cheesy corn bread and sweet potato fries for $25
- Red, White & Blue Martinis $5
- Watermelon Sangria $5
- Session Red Lager beer $3
For more information and reservations, visit www.eddieshouseaz.com or call 480.946.1622.