Tori, our Face of Foothills, and Madison, our Future Face of Foothills!
November 5, 2010 (Scottsdale, Ariz.)- Our Faces have been chosen! Last night at the Face of Foothills Big Announcement, Arizona Foothills announced their Future Face of Foothills, 12-year old Madison from Cave Creek, and our Face of Foothills, 18 year-old Tori from Scottsdale!
The big moments!
The two winners were crowned in front of hundreds of their friends and families at Scottsdale Fashion Square November 4. The finale event was fun for the whole family, and the conclusion to months of Web voting that narrowed more than a thousand models down to 22 finalists. All guests enjoyed:
* Fabulously fashionable emcees Javier Soto and Carey Pena
* Musical guest Dawn Jameson
* The musical stylings of DJ Ryan Tucknott
* Ambiance by Encore Creative
* Cool photo booth Shutterbox
* Modern Steak sliders and other fun bites
* More Fuze flavors than they ever thought possible
* Delicious Cupcakes from Let Them Eat Cake
* A video created by Arizona Foothills and viewed through ADV Productions Technology
Last year's winner, Stephanie Mannon, presented both winning models with flowers, and Alfredo Molina was there to award them with gifts from Molina Fine Jewelers.
Tori has won a $10,000 prize package, which includes:
A professional photo shoot with a
cover and fashion spread in Arizona Foothills Magazine
Her face on the header of AZFoothills.com and e-newsletters for a full year
$5,000 piece of jewelry from Molina Fine Jewelers
$1,000 cash courtesy of Arizona Foothills
$500 to bebe
A two-night stay at W Scottsdale
A year membership to Crossfit Scottsdale
A two-night stay at the W Scottsdale
Spa treatments from the Alvea Spa at Encanterra
Spray tan credit
A year's supply of Tasti-D-Lite frozen dessert
and a year's supply of Popchips!
Madison has won an awesome prize package, which includes:
- A professional photo shoot and feature in Arizona Foothills Magazine
- A Web gallery of modeling pictures on AZFoothills.com
- A bracelet from Molina Fine Jewelers
- A $500 scholarship furnished by Arizona Foothills
- A Westcor gift card
- A party for ten at Tasti-D-Lite and a year's supply of Popchips!
Runner-up for Face of Foothills was 16 year-old Ilana from Phoenix and the runner-up for Future Face of Foothills was 15 year-old India from Phoenix. Ilana will be seen in a 2011 issue of Arizona Foothills and received a special gift from Molina Fine Jewelers. India received a spa pamper package and bracelet from Molina Fine Jewelers. Arizona Foothills also thanked top vote-getter Rain with a special gift from Molina Fine Jewelers.
AZFoothills.com is the Valley's fastest-growing Web site. Arizona Foothills Magazine and AZFoothills.com are dedicated to providing resourceful information on dining, entertainment, homes, fashion, culture and events in Arizona. Arizona Foothills Magazine is published monthly and is audited by an accredited outside company.
Scottsdale-based Media That Deelivers, Inc. (www.mediathatdeelivers.com) is a leading luxury magazine publisher that produces the monthly Arizona Foothills Magazine, AZFoothills.com and EstatesWest.com. The company also publishes an array of custom products for world-renowned organizations like The Westin Kierland.