Arlene and Rain finished first in Round One AND Round Two of the Face of Foothills and Future Face of Foothills contests
August, 2010 (Scottsdale, Ariz.)- There's no stopping the 2011 Face of Foothills and Future Face of Foothills contestants! The 400 adults and kids remaining in the contests were narrowed to the top 100 Face of Foothills and 100 Future Face of Foothills contestants with the second round of voting. Voting for Round Three begins Monday, August 30, and will narrow each pool to 50 models.
Fun facts about the second Face of Foothills round:
* Face of Foothills Models held fuze-sponsored parties in their homes to power-vote their way through to the next round
* Votes per model increased by 15-20% from Round One to Round Two
* Nearly 1.37 million votes were logged in Round Two
* Almost 4 million votes have been logged thus far in the Face of Foothills Contests
* Arlene, the top vote-getter in the Face of Foothills Contest, logged 70,500 votes in Round Two and 129,522 overall
* Rain, the top vote-getter in the Future Face of Foothills Contest, logged 62,020 votes in Round Two and 110,242 overall
Votes will reset to zero for Round Three of the contest, which will narrow Face of Foothills and Future Face of Foothills contestant pools from 100 each to 50 each. For more information on the contests, rules and to see the contestants remaining, click here.
The 2011 Face of Foothills (age 16+) will be on the cover of a 2011 issue of AFM, star in a fully-styled six-page fashion spread and see their face featured on the AZFoothills.com header, Twitter page and AFM E-Newsletter headers for one full year. They'll also receive $5,000 in luxury jewelry from Molina Fine Jewelers, $1,000 cash, a weekend stay in a luxury Valley resort with spa treatments, Radiance Spray Tanning for one full year, a ZOOM whitening and Tasti-D-Lite frozen dessert for one year.
The 2011 Future Face of Foothills (age 0-15) will receive a $500 scholarship, shopping gift card, professional photo shoot and their photo in the magazine, along with other prizes.
Semi-Finalists for the contest were submitted online and found at 14 Westcor Casting Calls.
Arizona Foothills Magazine and AZFoothills.com are dedicated to providing resourceful information on dining, entertainment, homes, fashion, culture and events in Arizona. Arizona Foothills Magazine is published monthly and is audited by the AuditBureau of Circulations (ABC).
Scottsdale-based Media That Deelivers, Inc. (www.mediathatdeelivers.com) is a leading luxury magazine publisher that produces a luxury collection of magazines, incuding the monthly Arizona Foothills Magazine, Arizona Foothills Tucson Online and Estates West Online. The company also publishes an array of custom products for world-renowned resorts.