Rachel Roland is a mom on a mission - exploring beautiful Arizona (and beyond!) with her two little companions, Jeremiah and Sarah, in search of the best restaurants, attractions, and products for you and your children. See what she has in store for your family today!
It's that time again! I firmly believe it's never too early to start shopping for those special gifts to make someone's holiday amazing, and that's why I'm bringing you some amazing tips on some of the best and hottest gifts this holiday season. Have a woman in your life that's always difficult to buy for? Check out this list and find something fabulous to spoil her!
1) Does she love heading to the spa but never seems to take the time? Why not get her a SpaFinder Wellness Gift Certificate? You can print your own (if you're running late on buying a gift) or have one sent directly to your recipient. SpaFinder Wellness gift certificates work at over 20,000 spas! (Available in any amount!)
2) Does she prefer to spoil herself at home? Then these great gifts from QVC. First, the Bliss Spa Triple Oxygen C Energizing Face Set ($54.96) replicates the legendary Bliss Spa experience at home. To go with the pampering theme, why not include the Sephora by OPI "From The Runway" collection? ($32) These nail colors are fun and beautiful for winter and spring!
3) Spoil her with more legendary spa products - Champneys, an upscale and amazing spa across the pond, is now offering it's incredible products at local US retailers. The pampering shower cream and body glow make a great gift set - and they're available at Target!
4) foreverlily, the beautiful and award winning scent from GoodTrueBeautiful, is now available in an eco-friendly soy candle cachepot! For $20, this is a great way to warm up those winter nights.
5) Beautiful, delicate, and dainty are all words for this necklace from Peggi Li designs. This Woven Gems Necklace ($79) is destined to make her holiday sparkle!
6) Yes, I'm putting a diaper bag on this list. Why? Well, the Polochon Bag ($78) is not just another diaper bag. From 7 A.M. Enfant is useful for so many things - it's similar to a duffel bag, but a stylish and feminine take on that style. It can fit everything you need when you're out with your kids, heading to the gym, or on a weekend adventure with your girlfriends!
7) Winter is boot season, and these adorable and, more importantly, comfortable! These sweet Dr. Scholls Shoes Oakland boots ($90) might be short boots but are big on style. They are great for those cool-but-not-cold days in Arizona!
8) For colder and wetter days, then definitely get her these Aetrex Essence Riding Boot ($199.99). These are waterproof and very flattering for any woman - and the perfect accessory for those skinny jeans!
9) Normally, I don't recommend any 'kitchen' type items as gifts for women, but these two are fun and helpful...and will most likely be appreciated by whoever receives them! First, the Cuisinart Elite Food Processor from hayneedle.com ($259) is a beautiful appliance for anyone who loves to cook. Then, there's the Topchips by Mastrad ($19.99). Instead of buying chips, why not make them in the microwave? The Topchips makes it possible!
10) Finally, how about a local gift? This beautifully illustrated cookbook - Mindful Eating from the Miraval Resort ($34.95) is filled with amazing recipes from the famous Miraval resort - and they're not just decadent treats and heavy dinners - they're all healthy and mindful - meaning all ingredients are there for a reason!
What are your favorite gifts?
Photo courtesy Red Phoenix Photography
I'm Rachel - a mom, wife, and 'green' blogger at Small Steps On Our Journey. If you want me to come visit your place of business, have any questions on this article or suggestions for a future article, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet me at @rachelroland, or connect with me on Facebook.