Events: Arizona - Phoenix - Scottsdale
- What She Said
- W Scottsdale - Scottsdale
- Fashion Events
What She Said is coming to the W Scottsdale in celebration of Women’s Equality Day & we’d love for you to join us!
The prestigious speaker series – long endorsed and created by the W brand – provides safe spaces for conversation to drive progress in the gender equality movement by bringing in provocative speakers, cultivating community and sparking conversations that inspires, educates, and enlightens. This year’s iteration in Scottsdale, themed “The Power of Female Connectivity,” is brought to like in partnership with The Modern Day Wife to highlight women in leadership who are breaking the mold, pushing the limits, and inspiring others along the way.
The event - exclusively at the W Scottsdale on August 25th - will feature speaker panels, a fashion show, a beauty tutorial corner, exclusive pop-up shops from local women-owned businesses, over-the-top Instagrammable moments, and local sponsors and activations providing services such as a Modern law, a family attorney firm, and The Pool Boys, a distinguished man staffing company serving cocktails during the entirety of the event.
Rockstar speakers include:
- Kerri Kasem: a 23-year veteran radio & TV host, lawmaker, and humanitarian; advocate for elder abuse by unscrupulous guardians and family visitations, having been a victim herself in a fight to see her father in his last days.
- Breegan Jane: HGTV’s “The House My Wedding Bought” and “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” host, giving a comprehensive look at interior design detail, motherhood mastery and empowering women
- Catherine Li: a business-savvy entrepreneur and successful Asian-American Plus-Size model with Wilhelmina Models, advocating, representing, and carving a path to a space for women who, just like her, deserve a louder voice in the beauty and fashion industry.
- Natalie Dawson: speaker, podcaster, and educator; EVP of Operations and Co-Founder of Cardone Ventures.
Tickets are available for purchase here, offering different levels of admission, some including access to the VIP pre-party and more.