Events: Arizona - Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Arizona International Sportsmen’s Boat & RV Expo
- 03.21.2019 - 03.24.2019
- Westworld - Scottsdale
- Sports Events
Through a multi-year agreement, International Sportsmen’s Expositions (ISE) and GS Media & Events (GS Events) are combining forces to expand the Arizona International Sportsmen’s Boat & RV Expo at WestWorld of Scottsdale, March 21-24, 2019.
This is the first time that two industry icons will co-produce the 18-year-old expo. ISE will focus on the outdoor and boat exhibits and activities, while GS Events will manage the huge RV portion, which will feature:
- The new 200,000-square-foot pavilion, sponsored by Progressive, will be filled with the latest RV brands and models from major manufacturers and top RV dealers;
- On-site RV and camping packages for event patrons looking to stay on the expansive WestWorld grounds;
- RV seminars and clinics to educate prospective, new and experienced RV owners;
- Factory experts from RV manufacturers to explain new models and features and answer questions;
- Test-drive course allowing attendees to try out the latest RVs;
- Special show pricing for Good Sam Club members;
International Sportsmen’s Expositions CEO/President Brian Layng said: “With the convergence of the outdoor sports, recreation and camping markets, and the versatility of today’s recreational vehicles, we were looking for an opportunity to expand the RV portion of the show. There is no better partner than GS Media & Events. Our three-year joint sponsorship agreement will bring consumers the newest and best in outdoor and recreational vehicles at our WestWorld expo.”
Vilma Fraguada, GS Media & Events President of Consumer Shows, stated: “The Arizona International Sportsmen’s Boat & RV Expo is the state’s largest outdoor show. We are excited to partner with the ISE team to significantly expand and enhance the RV exhibits and RV experiences at this marquee event.”
The 2019 expo will feature RV and marine dealers from Arizona and the Southwest, along with more than 200 companies occupying indoor and outdoor exhibits.
Seminars and special show features will entertain and educate attendees who want to improve their outdoor skills and research and book an adventure in the United States and overseas. Test-drive courses will allow attendees to ride-and-drive the latest trucks and offroad vehicles, in addition to recreational vehicles.