Events: Arizona - Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Royal Palms 70th Anniversary Celebration
- Royal Palms - Phoenix
- Nightlife & Party Events
Royal Palms 70th Anniversary Celebration
Reliving the glamour, hope and confidence of the post-World War II era in which the resort opened to the public in 1948, Royal Palms is giving guests a glimpse into its storied journey with an evening of Frank Sinatra-inspired live jazz music, some of the most memorable dishes and libations from the resort’s legacy restaurant, T. Cook’s, a first look at the new outdoor event spaces and exciting giveaways. With a cocktail in hand, guests are invited to stroll the grounds during this progressive evening where various culinary and entertainment experiences welcome them along the way.
- Thursday, Sept. 20
- 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Address: 5200 E. Camelback Road
- Attire: Resort chic (a fashion nod to the 1940s is encouraged!)
- Live entertainment with a four-piece jazz band featuring a Frank Sinatra-style vocalist.
- Three action stations throughout representing signature dishes and cocktail pairings including paella, Kobe beef sliders, Sea Bass fish tacos, a Mediterranean display of hummus, cheeses, olives, Artisan bread and dessert.
- Cocktails, beer, wine and champagne.
- $50 per ticket (21-and-over event; food and two alcoholic beverages included)
- Space is limited and tickets are expected to sell out. Purchase at https://royalpalms70years.eventbrite.com
- Be sure to follow @royalpalmshotel and tag #RoyalPalms70Years