Events: Arizona - Phoenix - Scottsdale
- azcentral Wine & Food Experience
- 11.03.2018 - 11.04.2018
- Monterra at WestWorld - Scottsdale
- Food & Wine Events
azcentral Wine & Food Experience returns for a fourth year at new location, Monterra at WestWorld, in Scottsdale, from 1-4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 3 and 4.
azcentral Wine & Food Experience (#AZWFE) features one of the finest Grand Tastings in the country, the anchor element that showcases gourmet samples from more than 60 restaurants over two days in three pavilions, plus a schedule of lively cooking demonstrations and tastings of industry-leading wines, spirits and craft beer.
Chefs and Grand Tasting participants to date include:
- Aaron Chamberlin, Phoenix Public Market Café & Tempe Public Market Café
- Aaron Poole, Gadzooks Enchiladas & Soup
- Adam Allison, Handlebar Diner
- Adam Dunton, Frank & Albert’s
- Alex Stratta, Match Restaurant & Lounge
- Anthony DeMuro, Different Pointe of View at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- Antonio Gordillo, Timo Wine Bar
- Atsade Desta, Cafe Lalibela
- Boulders Resort & Spa
- Brett Vibber, Cartwright’s Modern Cuisine
- Brian Peterson, Wright’s at The Biltmore
- Carlos Garcia, Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar
- Carly Loving, Nekter Juice Bar
- Country Velador, Super Chunk Sweet
- Cory Mingo, Mingo’s Louisiana Kitchen
- Dara & Joe Rodger, Shift
- Dushyant Singh, Artizen at The Camby
- Dustin Christofolo, Quiessence at The Farm
- Famished Events
- Fernando Fernandez, Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar
- Flip Isard, Frites Street
- Forest Hamrick, La Hacienda
- George Frasher, Frasher’s Smokehouse
- Helen Yung, Sweet Republic
- Jacques Qualin, J&G Steakhouse at The Phoenician Resort
- Jeff Kraus, Crêpe Bar
- Jennifer Russo, THE MARKET by Jennifer’s RESTAURANT + BAR
- Jim Dandy, West Alley BBQ
- Juan Zamora, Chula Seafood
- Julio Mata, Barrio Queen
- Kevin Wemlinger, Bourbon & Bones Chophouse | Bar
- Los Sombreros
- Lou Malnatis Pizzeria
- Matt Nobile & John Araujo, Bella Gusto Urban Pizzeria
- Michael Press, Tanzy Restaurant
- Modern Market
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- OBON Sushi + Bar + Ramen
- Top of the Rock at Phoenix Marriott Resort Tempe at The Buttes
- Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana
- Proof at Four Seasons Resort
- Raveen Arora, The Dhaba
- Rich Hinojosa, CRUjiente Tacos
- Suny Santana, Taco Chelo
- Sweetz Cold Brew Coffee Co.
- Talavera at Four Seasons Resort
- Tandy Peterson, Mowry & Cotton
- The Clever Koi
- The Melting Pot
- The Thumb
- Tonya Saidi, Mamma Toledo's The Pie Hole
- Tricia Arce, Toasted Mallow
The Martha Stewart Experience. In its second year at #AZWFE, the 2018 installation of the lifestyle leader’s transformative tented event entry takes on a new theme – Celebrating with Martha. Guests can get creative with Martha’s Celebrations line from Michaels; snap a selfie against a fun backdrop with Martha at a café table; explore the lifestyle leader’s newest lines from Macy’s tabletop; grab a glimpse of a cool ‘utensil chandelier;’ and explore kitchen gear, books, Martha’s QVC product line, and more.
The Grateful House. A new addition in 2018, The Grateful House is a hands-on tented area where guests can make their own salsa and wine charms and learn how to decorate desserts. In addition, Grateful will conclude the day in The Grateful House with a master demo led by a Grateful influencer that 40 people can participate in on a first-come, first-served basis.
Nov. 3, Marcus Samuelsson. Chef Samuelsson is the special guest Sat., Nov. 3. Samuelsson is an award-winning chef, restaurateur, cookbook author, philanthropist and food activist known for his time as a judge on Food Network’s Chopped, Chopped Junior, Beat Bobby Flay and more.
Nov. 4, Aarón Sánchez. Chef Sánchez joins the chef lineup Sun., Nov 4. Sánchez is an award-winning chef, TV personality, cookbook author and philanthropist. Fans may know Sánchez best from his time as a judge on Food Network’s Chopped and Chopped Junior, he can now be seen as a judge on FOX’s hit culinary competition series MASTERCHEF.
Tickets. Tickets are available at wineandfood.azcentral.com for the two-day event, Sat. & Sun., Nov 3 & 4 and feature:
- Grand Tasting. $65 limited time offer in advance. Sample delicious bites from Arizona’s most coveted dining establishments. Meet chefs, taste their creations; see cooking demonstrations. Plus enjoy fine wine, craft beer and distinctive spirits sampling. GT entry at 1pm Sat. and Sun.
- VIP Grand Tasting. $120 in advance. For guests who seek all the benefits of the Grand Tasting, they’ll also enjoy private tastings from wineries and distillers, early entry, a VIP Lounge and VIP restrooms. VIP Entry at noon.
Chef’s Package Experience with Marcus Samulesson & Aarón Sánchez. $180 in advance. Enjoy all the benefits of the VIP Grand Tasting, PLUS private meet and greet and book-signing with Marcus Samuelsson Nov. 3 & Aarón Sánchez Nov. 4 [Advance purchase recommended. Tickets subject to sellout.] Chef’s Package begins at 11:30am. Subscribers are eligible for $15 off tickets, available only through azcentral.com/insider