Events: Arizona - Phoenix - Scottsdale
- July Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show
- 07.13.2018 10.00AM - 06.00PM
- University of Phoenix Stadium - Glendale
- Grand Opening Events
The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to University of Phoenix Stadium Friday, July 13 through Sunday, July 15, featuring more than 850 innovative and inspiring exhibits.
The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, complete with thousands of home improvement, design and landscaping products and services offered at exclusive pricing.
Unique Show Attractions Include (FREE with admission):
· Handmade Headquarters:Get hands-on with crafts during FREE workshops featuring trendy, Pinterest-inspired crafts like tabletop coaster marbling, canvas painting, tote bag stamping, bath bomb and coffee scrub making, wood sign lettering and more!
· DIY Cabinet and Furniture Makeovers: Transform the look of your home on-the-cheap with FREE DIY cabinet and furniture makeover demos. Learn the step-by-step process of painting cabinets, toning furniture and spray gun painting with local expert Restyle Junkie.
· Get the Buzz on Cooking with Honey from the American Honey Princess: Indulge in tasty honey-based recipes, such as Honey Berry Slush and Honey Walnut Cream Cheese Dip, while learning about the positive impact honey bees have on our environment. Plus, take home a FREE honey recipe guide.
· Make Your Own Beeswax Candle: Buzz on over to the AZ Queen Bee booth to roll your own take-home beeswax candle for $1 and sample buzzworthy honey with flavors like orange blossom, cinnamon and desert bloom.
· Backyard Splash Pad: Stop by Advant-Edge’s landscape booth to see how you can have your own fun splash pad that will keep the kids cool during the summer.
· Ask a Master Gardener: The UofA Master Gardeners will offer expert advice on how to prepare your yard for monsoon storms, less stress gardening, summer rose care and more!
· Design the Perfect Backyard: Bring your existing backyard pictures and measurements for a FREE walk-up landscape consultation and take-home design with the landscaping professionals at Horticultural Frontiers.
· FREE Wine Tasting: Explore fine wines with tasting experiences throughout the show.
· A Pet Lover’s Attraction: Witness amazing feats of obedience from Dog Training Elite.
Friday, July 13 - Sunday, July 15
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
University of Phoenix Stadium, 1 Cardinals Dr., Glendale
General Admission: $8 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $3. Children 2 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., admission for guests 60 and older is $2.50.
Customer Appreciation: $2.50 admission Friday evening between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Military Appreciation: $4 admission with valid military identification all three days.
July Birthdays: Visit the info booth for a special gift with valid ID.
Donate & Save: Donate a new backpack for a student in need, and receive two FREE tickets to the Home Show at Gate 2, benefitting the Maricopa County Education Service Agency.
FREE PARKING. The Home Show is fully indoors and air conditioned.
For more information about the Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, call 602.485.1691 or visit MChomeshows.com. Follow them on Facebook at facebook.com/HomeShows.