Events: Arizona - Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Charity Father's Day Dinner for Daisy Mountain Firefighters
- 06.17.2018 06.00PM
- Finestre Modern Gastronomy - Phoenix
- Charity/Benefit Events
Finestre Modern Gastronomy and CHEFS Host Charity Father’s Day Dinner for Daisy Mountain Firefighters Charities Association JUNE 17 PHOENIX
Finestre Modern Gastronomy owner/chef, and retired firefighter/paramedic David Duarte of CHEFS (Continue Helping Existing Family Survivors) is honoring two of his former partners, firefighter/paramedic Luke Jones and Captain/paramedic David “Wade” Barter, with a five-course Father’s Day Dinner on Sunday, June 17, 2018. The experience features five courses with either wine or beer pairings for $100. All proceeds will go to Jones’ and Barter’s fire department 501©3 charity organization, with the blessing of the fallen firefighters’ families. The courses will reflect some of Jones’ and Barter’s favorite dishes that Duarte used to prepare at their fire station, along with family favorites — all with a Finestre Modern Gastronomy twist, including:
- First Course:Smoked Duck Salad — cold-smoked sous vide duck, Blue Sky Farm greens, Twisted Infusion Farms edible flowers, strawberry wine vinaigrette, 63-degree egg and puffed duck skin
- Second Course:2018 Version of Firehouse Chicken Alfredo — house-made saffron linguine, white wine sous vide chicken, alfredo foam, parmesan tuile and herb crostini
- Third Course:Smoked Brisket Finestre Style — 12-hour smoked brisket, blackberry demi-glaze, smoked carrot jam and dauphinois puree
- Fourth Course:“My Sunday Lasagna” — Duarte’s home-made specialty that he served to the firefighters when their families would visit the station
- Fifth Course:Wagyu Fat Crème Brulee Cake — with spun sugar nest and marshmallow cream.
Date: Sunday, June 17, 2018
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Finestre Modern Gastronomy (address below)