Events: Arizona - Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market
- 09.14.2018 - 09.16.2018
- WestWorld - Scottsdale
- Family Events
On September 14, 15, & 16, 2018, more than 150 vintage, antique and handmade vendors that have been creatively curated by Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will showcase their treasures at WestWorld in Scottsdale. As the most popular and well-attended event of its kind in the Southwest, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market attracts tens of thousands of shoppers to its semiannual event. With a reputation for featuring quality vendors selling unique items and inspiring design, the market continues to be a popular attraction for vintage enthusiasts across the Valley.
In addition to the inspiring booths full of all things chippy, rusty, vintage and handmade, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will also feature live music, delicious food, drinks, photo-ops and infinite amounts of design inspiration.
Ticket prices range from $8 to $65.
- VIP and Early Entry tickets go on sale July 23 at junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com.
- The Friday night shopping VIP event will be on Friday, September 14 from 5:00-9:00pm: $50.00 in advance or $65.00 at the gate.
- Early Entry, 8:00-9:00am Saturday, September 15: $20 in advance or $25 at gate - Includes first pick on Saturday morning before crowds, re-entry on Sunday starting at 9am, and a Junk in the Trunk Reusable shopping bag (Pre-sale ONLY).
- General Admission, 9:00am-4:00pm Saturday & Sunday, September 15 & 16: $8 at gate only
- Military discount, $1.00 off, at gate only
- Wear official Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market apparel for $1.00 discount, at gate only
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- Venue charges for parking – $5.00 per vehicle. Please plan to carpool.