Events: Arizona - Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Stephanie Izard X Tipsy Tea at The Camby
- 04.21.2018 11.00AM - 01.00PM
- The Camby - Phoenix
- Food & Wine Events
On Saturday, April 21, The Camby’s Executive Chef Dushyant Singh will collaborate with beloved Chicago chef (with Arizona roots!) and restaurateur Stephanie Izard – nationally known as the winner of Top Chef and Iron Chef Gauntlet, Food & Wine’s “Best New Chef,” and James Beard Award winner – for a Tipsy Tea Party that is exactly like nothing else.
Tipsy Tea Party guests will have the chance to rub elbows with Chef Izard as she showcases dishes from her brand new cookbook, “Gather & Graze,” including squash blossom crab rangoon, salmon toast and strawberry gazpacho finished off with a mango coconut cloud. Chef Singh will prepare Tipsy Tea fan favorites like his truffled deviled eggs with potato chip dust and aji amarillo tater tot with creme fraiche and caviar along with summer shrimp ceviche (new to the menu!) and a selection of sweet treats. And what would be a Tipsy Tea Party without the tea? Guests will sip on tea infused cocktails and signature tipsy tea pots between savory and sweet bites for only $65 per person plus get their very own signed cookbook from Izard!
- When: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 21
- Where: The Bees Knees at The Camby / 2401 East Camelback Road in Phoenix
- Price: $65 per person includes one of every dish from the prix-fix menu, a choice of tea cocktail served in a teapot and finale of sweet treats plus a signed copy of the cookbook