Events: Arizona - Phoenix - Scottsdale
- notMYkid Annual Fundraiser: Come Fly With Me
- 04.21.2017 06.00PM - 11.00PM
- Hangar One - Scottsdale
- Charity/Benefit Events
WHAT: “Come Fly with Me,” a fun evening at Hangar One in Scottsdale Airpark.
WHO: Open to the public
WHEN: Friday, April 21, 2017 from 6 to 11 p.m.
WHERE: Hangar One 15220 North 78th Way, Scottsdale, AZ
WHY: Your support is a critical part of the event’s success and the success of the organization to serve 100,000 youth, parent, and educators in the 2017-2018 school year.
- 6 PM – RED ROOM Cocktails and Silent Auction
- 7:30 PM - NORTH HANGAR Dinner, Program, and Live Auction Letitia Frye Auctiontainer
- Honoree: Nicole Bidwill, Arizona Cardinals – Inspiring Greatness Award
- SPECIAL MUSICAL GUEST -SAL VALENTINETTI America's Got Talent Finalist
A Preview of Live Auction Items:
- Brunch with Sal Saturday, April 22, 11 am - 1 pm A family affair - bring your kids to meet Sal Valentinetti (up to eight people)
- Fly Away KEEP THE PARTY GOING Board a private jet for Vegas after the event and return Saturday morning (up to six people)
- Raffle Prizes $2000 | $1000 | $500 - One ticket for $50 and three for $100 (need not be present to win)
To purchase event tickets or raffle tickets for cash prices, visit: www.notmykid.org.
Founded in 2000, notMYkid is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is dedicated to inspiring youth to make positive life choices. This is accomplished through a peer-to-peer model of programs that include behavioral health prevention education for youth, parents, and educators; corporate employee wellness programs; and leadership workshops for youth that build self-confidence, resiliency, and ultimately create social and emotional change in youth. notMYkid’s programs offer a full continuum of prevention services for youth and adults. Educating on six topics including: bullying, body image, Internet safety, unhealthy relationships, substance abuse, and depression/self-injury/suicide. visit www.notMYkid.org.