You know it’s the most wonderful time of year in the Valley when “A Christmas Carol” returns to the stage at Herberger Theater Center.
The classic holiday story is particularly special this year as the Herberger Theater Center and The Arizona Broadway Theatre have teamed up to produce “A Christmas Carol: The Musical.”
This musical adaptation of Charles Dickens’s enduring tale of hope and redemption features elaborate group numbers and individual performances with gorgeous costumes, stunning visual effects and stage elements that are all built and produced in-house.
Get lost in the music and travel back in time with Ebenezer Scrooge as he journeys through his past, present and future to find the importance of family, friendship and love this holiday season.
Located in downtown Phoenix, The Herberger Theater Center has been the Valley’s premiere performing arts venue since 1989. Known for its live musical theater with sit-down dinner table service, the Arizona Broadway Theatre has produced 100 award-winning main stage Broadway-style musicals since 2005 in the West Valley.
Ticket prices vary depending on seating location; with adult tickets being $33.50, $43.50 or $53.50 each, while children are $18.50, $26.50 or $36.50 each.
Showtimes for “A Christmas Carol: The Musical” are as follows:
- Sunday, December 11, 1 p.m.
- Sunday, December 11, 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 16, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 17, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 17, 8 p.m.
- Sunday, December 18, 1 p.m.
- Sunday, December 18, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 20, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 21, 7 p.m.
- Thursday, December 22, 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 23, 2 p.m.
- Friday, December 23, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 24, 1 p.m.
To purchase tickets and plan your visit, please visit herbergertheater.org or call 602-252-8497.