Calling all holiday shoppers and Christmas light spectators, The Westin Kierland in Scottsdale is unwrapping the best of both worlds this year with the ultimate package for guests and a little holiday cheer for all.
Every evening until December 31, onlookers can watch the resort transform into a winter wonderland through their spectacular “PaintScaping.” Witness the magic as the walls of the Westin Kierland come to life with holiday images like falling snow, Santa and his sleigh and holiday elves hard at work. This one-of-a-kind show in Arizona merges the virtual world three times a night, beginning at 6:30 pm.
Watch below for a sneak peak:
[vimeo id=”54818751″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
And Westin Kierland hasn’t forgotten their stake to claim on the outskirts of two of Scottsdale’s most popular shopping destinations: Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter. Soul shoppers can take advantage of the retail therapy and spa therapy thanks to the resort’s “Holiday Shopping Package.” Enjoy resort credit to Agave Spa and discounts on nearby dining venues.
The package includes:
- Rates from $259 per night
- $100 Resort Credit (valid towards purchases throughout the Resort including Kierland Golf Club, Agave, the Arizona Spa or food and beverage at any of the Resort’s 10 dining venues.)
- Access to the all-new Kierland FlowRider® surf simulator – heated during cooler fall weather!
- Nightly Holiday “Paintscaping” Show – a must-see attraction beginning November 23rd
- Discounts at select Kierland Commons’ and Scottsdale Quarter restaurants and retailers
- Complimentary Resort shuttle to and from the adjacent shopping centers
- Local Kierland Holiday Festivities including visits from Santa, tree-lighting, snow days and more!
Valid for stays Nov. 15th – Dec. 31, 2012. Rates do not include tax and Resort Service Charge. Additional restrictions and blackout dates apply.
To book, call 480-624-1202 and mention rate plan FALL.
To learn more, visit www.kierlandresort.com
Photos: Courtesy of Westin Kierland and Scottsdale Quarter