If you thought rosé couldn’t get any summery-er, think again. This refreshing sorbet from The Clambake Rosé begs to be enjoyed poolside or to cap off a barbecue.
Clambake Rosé Sorbet
2 C Clambake Rosé Wine
¾ C pomegranate juice
½ C sugar
12 frozen black cherries
- Put the 2 cups of rosé in a saucepan bring to boil and reduce to ¾ cups. Cool.
- Make a simple syrup using ½ cup sugar and ½ of pomegranate juice. Put both ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the frozen cherries an let seep until cool.
- Combine the reduced rosé, simple syrup with cherries and the remaining ¼ cup pomegranate juice into a blender and puree.
- Chill well in refrigerator.
- Using your ice cream maker. Follow instructions to make the sorbet.
- Freeze at least four to six hours. Yield: 1½ cups of sorbet.