Cue the slow jams because UrbanAZ is presenting Grown & Sexy Weekend, two nights of smooth songs from some of R&B’s favorite names. The concert is taking place at Celebrity Theatre April 14-15 at 7 p.m. both nights. Doors open at 5.
See below for the lineup.
Friday, April 14
- Musiq Soulchild: 11-time Grammy nominee known for hits like “Better Man,” “SoBeautiful,” and “Don’t Change”
- Donnell Jones: American Music Award winner known for hits like “You Know What’s Up,” and “Where I Wanna Be”
- Avant: A favorite with hits like “Separated,” “Special” and “My First Love” featuring Keke Wyatt
- Vivian Green: Singer and pianinst with power-house hits like “Emotional Rollercoaster” and “Gotta Go Gotta Leave (Tired)”
- Lyfe Jennings: Platinum-selling singer, songwriter and instrumentalist with hits like “S.E.X.” and “Must Be Nice”
Saturday, April 15
- Tank: Previous backup singer for Ginuwine to now, a three-time Grammy nominee with hits like “Maybe I Deserve” and “Please Don’t Go”
- Kelly Price: The voice behind hits like the Grammy-nominated “As We Lay” and “Friend of Mine”
- Silk: R&B supergroup discovered by Keith Sweat who’s known for hits like “Happy Days,” “Freak Me” and “I Can Go Deep”
- Jon B.: Known for his major hit “They Don’t Know” and the Grammy-nominated “Someone To Love”
- Carl Thomas: With two Grammy nods, this singer is known for hits like “Emotional,” “Summer Rain” and “I Wish”
For tickets and more information, visit: celebritytheatre.com