If you’re anything like me and still have to shop for last-minute gifts, don’t despair – there’s still enough time on Santa’s clock to give thoughtful gifts for all the loved ones on your list.
- With pave diamonds in 18-karat yellow gold, David Yurman’s Starburst Ring is the perfect holiday accoutrement that will take your lucky gift receiver dazzling into the New Year.
- Festive words in a contrasting hue herald a good time on a brightly knit pullover infused with cashmere from Kate Spade New York.
- This exquisite shoulder bag from the Bulgari Serpenti Collection features jade green gloss karung skin with light gold plated and enamel Serpenti closure for the true fashionista on your list.
- The exclusive ProGlide Power Shave Set by The Art of Shaving features the latest technology from Gillette, and includes travel sizes of The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave® – Pre-Shave Oil Pump, Shaving Cream Pump, Genuine Badger Shaving Brush and After-Shave Balm Pump.
- With the recent opening of Stuart Weitzman at SFS, you have a second excuse to celebrate with festive footwear. Try this delicate number with strappy navy satin stiletto decorated with fuchsia feathers co-designed with Olivia Palermo.
- Bring the Teddy Bear to life with Build-A-Bear Workshop, where kids can create their take of the childhood classic.
- For the techie in your life, SFS’s very own Microsoft Store offers Panasonic televisions, Bang & Olufsen headphones, Dell computers and LG telephones, among many others to choose from.
Clockwise from top:
- This Splendid thermal scarf is perfect for any winter sartorial choice. The berry color will be sure to add a surprising pop to any dark-colored accompaniments.
- Perfect for the fragrance addict in your life, Sephora offers a bunch of perfume roller ball scents all in one little package. Divide among gifts, add to gifts or use as a great stocking stuffer.
- Mix and match for the perfect frame fit with stylish and economical American Eagle sunglasses. Think of the accessory lover in your life, or stocking stuffer option.
- How can you go wrong with an American Express gift card to Scottsdale Fashion Square? Your gift receiver will be sure to get what he/she wants.
- The Valley-native beauty brand Philosophy brings you the Sugar Plum Frost holiday gift set, which includes shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath and high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine to cleanse skin and hair, soften lips and bring you holiday magic.
- Cufflinks are always a safe choice for him. Try these quirky Metallic Gnome cufflinks with blue red and black enamel detailing by Ted Baker for one to remember.
- The classic black flat boot and the elegant Tory Burch insignia. Need I say more?
- Even in Arizona we need gloves in recent 40 degree weather. Bite the cold with these vibrant Ann Taylor gloves.
All of these lovelies may be found at Scottsdale Fashion Square, Scottsdale/Camelback Roads, 480-945-5495.