Happy Valentine’s Day! In celebration of this amorous holiday, True Food Kitchen has whipped up a swoon-worthy cocktail recipe to savor with your sweetheart tonight. It also puts that rose bouquet to good use!
War of the Roses
1/2 ounce lime juice
1 ounce rose petal syrup (recipe below)
1/2 ounce POM juice
1 1/2 ounces pomegranate infused vodka
1. In a shaker, combine ingredients and shake until blended.
2. Strain over new ice into cocktail glass and top with Prosecco.
3. Garnish with lime wheel and floating rose petals.
30 grams rose petals
500 grams sugar
20 ounces water
1. Combine ingredients in a pot and place on stove.
2. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 20 minutes.