Imagine digging into this gorgeous wine-infused dessert from Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi under a sky of fireworks.
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Red, White & Blue Layered Dessert
- 20 ladyfinger biscuits (from a 7-ounce package)
- 1 cup Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 13-oz jar raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 cup blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and diced, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup raspberries, plus more for garnish
- Place biscuits on a rimmed baking sheet. Stir Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio and sugar together, then use a pastry brush to brush it over the biscuits.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or using a handheld whisk, whisk heavy cream with powdered sugar on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pour jam into a large bowl and whisk with water to thin out slightly.
- Cover the bottom of a 3-quart trifle bowl with ⅓ of the ladyfingers. Smooth ⅓ of the whipped cream over top. Top with ⅓ the jam. Top with ⅓ of the blueberries, ⅓ of the strawberries, and ⅓ of the raspberries.
- Repeat layering twice more. Swirl the raspberry jam into the whipped cream to create a pretty swirled effect on the top layer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with fresh berries just before serving.