Looking for a cooling sip to start the weekend? This adults-only lemonade recipe from Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi is sure to do the trick. PS: It is perfect for summer entertaining and enjoying poolside.
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Lemonade Wine Cooler
· 2 ½ cups water
· ¾ cup sugar
· ¾ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
· 1 750 ml bottle Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio
· 1 lime, thinly sliced
· 1 lemon, thinly sliced
· 1 orange, thinly sliced
· Fresh mint springs
1. In a large pitcher, stir together water, sugar, and lemon juice until sugar has dissolved. Stir in Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio and lime, lemon, and orange slices.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
3. Serve over ice, with a sprig of fresh mint.
How to make the tequila-infused cocktail, just in time for game day.
Serve this holiday favorite with a green chili demi-glace.
Soon to become your new holiday tradition, this delicious seasonal vegetable becomes sweet and nutty when browned.
A classic dip that delivers a taste of New Orleans for cooler weather.