Looking for a cooling sip to start the weekend? This adults-only lemonade recipe from Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi is sure to do the trick. PS: It is perfect for summer entertaining and enjoying poolside.
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Lemonade Wine Cooler
· 2 ½ cups water
· ¾ cup sugar
· ¾ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
· 1 750 ml bottle Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio
· 1 lime, thinly sliced
· 1 lemon, thinly sliced
· 1 orange, thinly sliced
· Fresh mint springs
1. In a large pitcher, stir together water, sugar, and lemon juice until sugar has dissolved. Stir in Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio and lime, lemon, and orange slices.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
3. Serve over ice, with a sprig of fresh mint.