Looking for a cooling sip to start the weekend? This adults-only lemonade recipe from Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi is sure to do the trick. PS: It is perfect for summer entertaining and enjoying poolside.
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Lemonade Wine Cooler
· 2 ½ cups water
· ¾ cup sugar
· ¾ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
· 1 750 ml bottle Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio
· 1 lime, thinly sliced
· 1 lemon, thinly sliced
· 1 orange, thinly sliced
· Fresh mint springs
1. In a large pitcher, stir together water, sugar, and lemon juice until sugar has dissolved. Stir in Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio and lime, lemon, and orange slices.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
3. Serve over ice, with a sprig of fresh mint.
Recipes: Thanksgiving Cocktails
Happy Thanksgiving! Once the turkey has been gobbled up and the pumpkin pie has been enjoyed, savor one…
Happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Week!
Just as exciting as Christmas morning, today marks the start of National Chocolate Chip Cookie Week! To commemorate…
Recipes with Chef William Turner: Lavender Vanilla French Toast
This French toast topped with peanut butter bananas foster pays homage to Elvis Presley, who was known for his love of peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
Recipe: Spooky Tofu Cake Pops
Halloween is just a few days away. To get in the festive spirit, treat your little ghosts and…