By Queen Creek Olive Mill
Soon to become your new holiday tradition, this delicious seasonal vegetable becomes sweet and nutty when browned.
- 1/4 cup 3 chile olive oil
- 2 pints brussels sprouts (2 pounds total), trimmed and halved
- Sea salt
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup cranberry white balsamic reduction
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add brussels sprouts, generously season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently until caramelized, about 8–10 minutes.
- Add wine and cook until evaporated, about 2 more minutes.
- Add cranberry balsamic and toss to coat and cook for an additional 1–2 minutes.
About Queen Creek Olive Mill
Located in Queen Creek, Arizona, the Queen Creek Olive Mill is an agritourism destination bringing visitors from Arizona and beyond to experience the traditions and processes behind olive oil. Their award-winning extra virgin olive oil and flavored oils are crafted in small batches under the meticulous supervision of their Professional Olive Oil. At the Queen Creek Olive Mill, guests can take an Olive Oil 101 Tour, dine outside with Di Oliva Italian Bistro & Bar, shop the market and repeat! When you visit, be sure to check out the del Piero Kitchen in the Marketplace Café, grab a bottle of your favorite wine and grab a table outside to enjoy! The Mill also has monthly events including Pizza Date Nights, Sangria Socials and a special monthly Tavolo Dinner.