Tis the season to be jolly… and what better way to help boost Christmas spirit this year than with some fabulous wine?
LDV Winery co-founder and winemaker Peggy Fiandaca is helping gift-givers spread some holidays cheer with her wine-centric gift suggestions, “Twelve Days of Christmas” style.
She offers the following ideas for those looking to give their wine-loving friends and loved ones… now sing along:
- A gift certificate for LDV Winery wines
- Two seats at Beckett’s Table sharing a bottle of LDV wine
- Three different styles of LDV Grenache wines
- Four wines celebrating LDV’s four grape varieties (Viognier, Grenache, Syrah, and Petite Sirah)
- Five passports for the Scottsdale Wine Trail
- Six-course wine pairing dinner
- Seven o’clock dinner reservation in Old Town Scottsdale
- Eight gourmet cheeses with a selection of Arizona wines
- Nine decadent chocolates paired with Petite Sirah
- Ten-barrel sample wine tastings from LDV Winery
- Eleven chocolate-covered strawberries to pair with a favorite red wine
- A mixed case of LDV Winery wines
As 2020 comes to a close and local businesses continue to struggle, Fiandaca encourages holiday gift-givers to shop local this year to give their loved ones not only a special one-of-a-kind gift, but also to support the Arizona wineries, restaurants, farmers, and local businesses that could use a little Christmas miracle.
For more information on LDV Winery, please visit: https://www.ldvwinery.com/