The highly anticipated Scottsdale Culinary Festival is a mere month away. To generate even more excitement for the event’s 34th year, Scottsdale Culinary Festival is launching the Hunt for Chef Eggbert. You see, Chef Eggbert is festival’s official “mascot”–an egg timer. Starting next week, Chef Eggbert can be found at different locations throughout Scottsdale and the Scottsdale Culinary Festival will uncover a clue about Chef Eggbert’s whereabouts via its Facebook and Twitter pages. Once someone finds Chef Eggbert, they must snap a picture holding the timer at the location and post it to the Scottsdale Culinary Festival Facebook page. The scavenger hunt will take place every Friday for a period of five weeks leading up to the Scottsdale Culinary Festival April 17-22.
The Hunt for Chef Eggbert rewards consist of tickets to five of the Festival’s signature events including:
- Week of March 16 – Two Tickets to Eat Drink & Be Pretty
- Week of March 23– Two Tickets to see Travel Channel stars Adam Richman and Andrew Zimmern on Saturday, April 21
- Week of March 30 – Two Tickets to the Burger Battle
- Week of April 6 – Four All-Access Sunday Picnic Tickets
- Week of April 13 – Two VIP Gold Sunday Picnic Tickets
Scottsdale Culinary Festival is giving local foodies the chance to win tickets via text, as well, through SCF TEXT-2-WIN. To win tickets to the celebrity shows, the words “ADAM” or “ANDREW” to 70000, or to win General Admission tickets to the Great Arizona Picnic text “SCFEST” to 70000. For a complete listing of Scottsdale Culinary Festival events, visit www.scottsdalefest.org.