For just one evening only, on Thursday, August 31 at 6:30 p.m., guests of the American canteen can experience a four-course bourbon tasting menu curated by Proof Chef Edgar Flores and Executive Pastry Chef Yudith Bustos that offers late summer seasonal dishes paired perfectly with Proof’s favorite spirit, bourbon.
Guests will sip on handcrafted cocktails from Proof mixologists and enjoy sweet and savory dishes at the chef’s table, while learning the nuances of pairing the dishes with the complementary bourbon cocktails.
The complete menu is as follows:
- Bison bites with duck fat potato pave, mustard bourbon glaze
- Beverage: Sweet Potato and Maple Manhattan
- Smoked beet salad with bruleed aged goat cheese, seasonal farmers greens, tart raspberry vinaigrette, pistachio brittle
- Beverage: Pistachio Bourbon Sour
- Stone fruit sorbet
- Beverage: Bourbon neat
- Smokey oxtail risotto with king oyster mushrooms, bourbon demi glaze, Hudson Valley foie gras
- Beverage: Plum Old Fashioned
- Layered chocolate and citrus cake with chocolate mousse and orange compote
- Beverage: Bourbon and Espresso Martini
The four-course bourbon tasting dinner is $120 per person before tax and automatic gratuity. Click here to book your reservation.
Photos courtesy Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North