What’s a Halloween party without some creepy cocktails? Any Halloween bash should have one or two tongue terrifying Halloween cocktails to pour out during the night’s festivities. Creepy, easy-to-make All Hallows’ Eve potions are an easy trick to getting in spirit for upcoming Halloween festivities.
Featured below are five tasty and festive Halloween cocktail ideas. If you serve up these savoring beverages, your gathering is sure to be one spooky success.
These delish cocktails are are quite the tasty treat. The smoky glasses are sure to get partygoers into Halloween spirit.
- 1.5 oz Absolut Citron
- 0.75 oz Cointreau
- 0.5 oz White cranberry juice
- 0.5 oz Pomegranate syrup
- Muddled with two limes
- Add dry ice to garnish
The full recipe with information on mixing and serving can be found here.
Candy Corn Jello Shots
While candy corn is fun, candy corn jello shots definitely take the cake. The yummy drinks are adorable, festive and easy to prepare.
- 1 small box orange-flavored Jell-O (3 oz)
- 3 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
- 7 oz. sweetened condensed milk (1/2 of a 14 oz. can)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup vanilla or cake vodka (add more if you like strong shots)
- yellow food coloring
The full recipe can be found here.
From straw tips to the glasses, Pumpkin Sangria cocktails are the perfect blend for your ultimate Halloween party.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Six 4 to 5-inch long cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- 6 pumpkin candies, for garnish, such as Brach’s
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled
- 3 cups mango peach juice blend or tropical juice blend, chilled, such as V-8 Splash
- 1 cup pumpkin spice liqueur, chilled
For full details on this adorable cocktail, visit The Food Network.
What cocktail screams Halloween better than a tasty witches brew? This cocktail looks appealing and is equally as tasty.
- 1 oz Grey Goose Vodka
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz. Blue Curacao
- Juice of one Lime
- Black Sugar for coating the glass
For mixing directions, visit The Gardening Cook.
Bloody Shirley Temples
For the non-alcoholic attendees, a Bloody Shirley Temple cocktail will do the trick nicely. To make your own Bloody Shirley Temple, watch the YouTube recipe tutorial.
For full instructions, visit Made From Pinterest.