It’s baaaaaack! PBfit is excited to mark the return of their Pumpkin Spice flavor! Pumpkin Spice PBfit has all the yummy spice and flavor that you expect out of Pumpkin Spice, but combined with peanut butter!
PBfit is a healthy alternative to traditional peanut butter—it’s a powdered peanut butter that you can mix right into your smoothies or recipes. With a dash of organic coconut palm sugar and salt, 90% less fat and ⅓ of the calories, PBfit lets you keep the nutrients, along with the peanut butter taste you love, but lets you ditch the fat and calories.
Now with Pumpkin Spice, it’s perfect to mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, and cookies to add a great Pumpkin Spice flavor. You can also blend it into breakfast smoothies and other drinks for a tasty, low-fat protein boost after the gym.
Is a traditional Pumpkin Spice latte what you’re craving? Check out the recipe below! If interested, I have more ideas on how your readers can bake, blend, and cook with Pumpkin Spice PBfit, let me know if you’d like recipes and images.
Pumpkin Spice will be available on Amazon starting September 1st.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Prep time 5 minutes
- Cook time 5 minutes
- Total 10 minutes
- Makes 2 Drinks
- Cal 199 | Fat 3 | Carb 39 | Fiber 4 | Protein 6
- 2 cups oat milk
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree, or more to taste
- 1 to 3 Tablespoons BBF agave, depending on how sweet you like it
- 3 Tablespoons PBfit Pumpkin Spice powder, plus more for dusting when serving
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Add oat milk, pumpkin puree, PBfit, and agave syrup to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until hot, but do not boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, and the coffee.
- Divide the mixture between two mugs. Top with your favorite non- dairy whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and PBfit pumpkin spice powder.