Kick off summer with a musical experience of a lifetime.
Enjoy the music of Grammy award-winning guitarist, songwriter and composer Steve Stevens during an exclusive creek side performance at the L’Auberge de Sedona on Thursday, May 26.
Steven’s passion for Flamenco guitar, as presented in his Solo album ‘Flamenco A GoGo’ will take you on a musical journey in one of the most beautiful settings in Arizona. Joining him are notable artists Ben Woods on guitar, Mike Bennett on percussion and Flamenco dancer Arleen Hurtado.
Though guests of all ages are invited to attend the concert, the resort is offering an incredible one-of-a-kind Steve Stevens VIP Creekhouse Package, which includes the following:
- Four nights in the sprawling, completely upgraded Creekhouse for up to 10 guests
- A private, catered performance from Grammy Award-winning guitarist, Steve Stevens inside the Creekhouse.
- Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails with a private bartender and server as you relax and take in this intimate experience.
- An autographed Steve Stevens signature Knaggs Guitar, valued at over $6k
- Up to 10 tickets to the Steve Stevens concert at L’Auberge on May 26, 2016
- Up to 10 meet and greet passes featuring Steve Stevens
- One private label bottle of L’Auberge wine per room
- $40 breakfast credit per person for 2 days
Price tag: $42,000
As one of the most original guitarists to emerge from the 80’s rock scene, Stevens is best known for his 30-year partnership with Billy Idol, his work on Michael Jackson’s “Dirty Diana,” and his Grammy-award winning “Top Gun Anthem.”
For more information or to book the Steve Stevens package, please call: (888) 639 8259.
To purchase passes for General Admission, Second Row Table, VIP Front Row Table or Post-Show Meet & Greet, please click here.
L’Auberge de Sedona is located at 301 Little Ln, Sedona, AZ 86336.