Gold Canyon Pod Warmers Smell Great!

I love a good scented candle, but I always seem to forget to light them. And then when I do light them, my my dumb dog tries to eat the flame, which makes the soothing scents, not at all soothing anymore when I am worried that Teddy is going to catch on fire.

pod-warmer

But we got this new product from Gold Canyon sent to us in the mail and it solves all my scented candle needs, without the burning flame. And no, its not an ugly Glade Plugin.

The Pod Warmer from Gold Canyon plugs into an electrical outlet, but looks more like a decorative home accessory, especially the Footed Square Pod Warmer in black, ($30) with its cute crystal faceted feet. So you plug it in, and place a Scent Pod on top and the warmer heats up the scent, which infuses the home with lovely fragrance. There are dozens and dozens of scent pods ($6) to choose from, and each lasts up to 20 hours.

And speaking of time, the best thing about the Pod Warmer is that you can set it to automatically shut off after 4, 8 or 12 hours, so if you happen to fall asleep or forget to turn it off, you’ll be totally safe.

My favorite scents? Clean Sheets and Pomegranate, though I’m excited to try some more like Autumn Walk, Jasmine or White Sage & Rose Noir. Mmmmmmm…..

pod

Get your own Pod Warmer or other scented candle creations at www.goldcanyon.com..

11 Comments

• lulu says:

The pod is rather pretty too!

• Hailllie Milton says:

so cute and modern, not like most of those other plugin type things that dont mix in with your rooms decor

• Leanne Bonner says:

yum, the smell of clean sheets any time i want it? perfect!

• Aimee says:

As I candle lover who has burnt almost every candle know to man, I have to say Gold Canyons are the best. (And I am not just saying that because they’re made in Chandler) I personally think the scent lasts longer than Yankee candles. At Christmas try the cinnamon-vanilla scent.

• Mabel says:

I love lighting candles. But they can’t smell too sweet, especially when you live with a boy.

• Jacque says:

The scent pod warmers are the BEST on the market! They are so easy to use without the mess and with our 76 fragrances to choose from your house will smell wonderful. Our new pod warmers also have timers so you can set them for 4 , 8 or 12 hours! You will love them! 🙂 Get yours at http://www.goldcandleshop.com, or you can join my team and purchase yours at a discount! http://www.goldcandleteam.com

• Order on my website and have them shipped anywhere in the USA.

Thank you!!!!

Crystal White 480-354-0760
    Senior Manager #527200

Ask me how you can become Queen of the Candle club

• Kim says:

I love these Gold Canyon pod warmers for some of the same reasons! My favorites scents are probably Cranberry Orange & Vanilla Caramel Custard; mmmmm! You can’t miss with these, whether as a gift or in your own home!

• Karen says:

I have a question does the pod wax get hot when heated? I am just concerned if it tipped over could it burn a child?

• I love the Sugar Cookie scent, but it makes me hungry! 🙂 And Gold Canyon warmers have timers on them, so they will shut off when you want them to!

I love all of Gold Canyon’s products, that’s why I sell them! You can too for just $20. $20 to start your own business!

To order from me anywhere log onto http://www.mygccandle.com/blazeofbeauty. Or, to find out how to earn FREE products or start your own business, email me at blazeofbeauty@gmail.com

Have a wonderfully scented day (order Gold Canyon!)

Heather Bennett
    Senior Independent Demonstrator

• Sell gold says:

http://www.kitco.com is the best source of bullion price info, but some local coin dealers (listed in the phone book or on-line) will pay a bit more for them (and will teach you more about them).