As a loyal Mountainside Fitness regular, I was thrilled to hear about the new fitness studio opening in the heart of Old Town. Not only will it have the same welcoming and motivating atmosphere, it will have a completely different look to push you to your fitness goals.
The Founder of Mountainside Fitness, Tom Hatten, brings you five fitness studios in one called Fit Republic. There will be 5 distinct rooms that house:
- State of Revolution (Cycling) – A modern and industrial room equipped with state-of-the-art, Schwinn high-performance spin bikes and an elevated DJ booth for exhilarating and intense workouts.
- State of Battle (Crossfit) – A strong and edgy atmosphere featuring pull-up bars, kettle bells, barbells and wide-open space for squatting, running, jumping, climbing, lifting, and throwing. Workouts are designed to push Citizens to the limit.
- State of Emancipation (Yoga) – A tranquil oasis featuring a climate-controlled, open-air patio that allows Citizens to connect their body and mind with nature.
- State of Absolution (Hot Yoga) – A Moroccan-inspired getaway that embodies heat. The 104-degree room allows for deep stretching, while the humidity provides for a challenging cardio workout.
- State of Rebellion (Group X) – A high-energy space featuring TRX total-body training, boxing, boot camps, HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training), and Barre studio classes. This room will also incorporate the latest trends in fitness as Fit Republic instructors seek out the newest and most innovative fitness programs from around the world.
Fit Republic will provide over 300 classes per week. Access to all classes is included in unlimited monthly membership, or there is per-session payment option. Each room houses its own exercise modality, all united under one roof. In addition to the five studios, Fit Republic offers top-of-the-line amenities, including Core Concepts Nutrition Services staffed with a Registered Dietician, including beautifully appointed full-service locker rooms with executive service that features laundry service, complimentary Wi-Fi, a retail shop stocked with premium fitness gear brands, and the Recovery Café, an all-natural juice bar serving fresh juice concoctions, tasty smoothies, and healthy snacks.
Pre-enrollment is now open, with Fit Republic scheduled to open its doors in June. The first class is free to all Arizona residents. Citizens then have the opportunity to purchase session packs ($20 for a single session, $90 for five, or $160 for 10), or sign up for an unlimited monthly membership. The first 500 founding Citizens will receive an introductory rate of $110 per month.
Fit Republic expects to serve approximately 1,500 Citizens. It is located at 7135 E Camelback Road, Suite 235, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Follow Fit Republic on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@citizenfit). For more information, please visit www.citizenoffit.com