On November 4–6, the second annual Grand Prix of Scottsdale will race through the city’s streets. The popular event will celebrate Arizona-made vintage mini racers and century old global brands along with the racing culture and thrilling lifestyle of the 1920’s. The event opens up with a 1920’s themed Gatsby Under the Stars Gala event that will feature a cocktail party with driving team introductions, automobile and vintage regale, soothing serenades and plenty of free-flowing booze.
Raceday will open up with a dine and drive breakfast for both drivers and fans and will then lead into the main race where up to 40 vintage mini racers will cruise through the one mile course through the Old Town Scottsdale area. Other events of the weekend include a Gatsby Lawn Party, Concourse de Kids Zone and the main event, the second annual Grand Prix Race with Winner’s Circle closing ceremony. Full schedule is below.
Friday, November 4
- 7:00–11:00 p.m. Gatsby Gathering
Saturday, November 5
- 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. Driver check-in, race team orientation, Grand Prix marketplace
Sunday, November 6 – Raceday
- 9:00 a.m. Dine & Drive Breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. Procession to pit row, morning tivied heats
- 10:45 a.m. Grand Prix opening ceremony
- 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. Grand Prix main event
- 4:00 p.m. Vintage winner’s circle closing ceremony, awards celebration
For more information, visit: grandprixscottsdale.com