Jessica Simpson was spotted by a certain Arizona Foothills employee at the Scottsdale Fashion Square Neiman Marcus Saturday! Just a few hours before her performance at Chase Field following the Diamondbacks game, the (now) country star was seen wandering the racks.
- She’s much taller than we originally thought- no tiny 4’11” girl here! She had to be at least 5’4″
- Her hair is darker than that bright blonde we’re used to seeing on blogs
- She was wearing a long black Nui cotton tube dress (exactly like the above orange one), flip flops, and very little makeup
- She had a posse of a bunch of girls and a bodyguard
- She hung out in Neiman for more than an hour, browsing nearly every department
- She was looking at Neiman’s high-vamp shoes, the luxurious Akris and Chanel numbers and high-end lingerie, and ended up walking around with a very cute (and modestly-priced) Elizabeth and James top (below)
Our lives are complete.