Gentle enough for everyday use and thoroughly hydrating, the cleanser is free of harmful chemicals, fragrances, and essential oils that would irritate skin. It clears dirt and helps to prevent breakouts all while the comfort of colloidal oatmeal and oat extract really prevents over-drying and soothes skin.
Faces encounter so many irritants and allergens throughout the course of the day. Their unique formulation cleans but also leaves a feeling of nourishment.
With the use of very mild natural surfactants, Eczema Honey has teamed up with oatmeal and honey for the right gentle cleansing solution.
I have been using this cleanser for a few weeks now. I love the ingredients because most “foaming” cleansers strip your skin of natural oils. I love how gentle it is, and your face does not feel dry or tight after using the product.
I have some dry skin patches and eczema on my jaw due to Accutane usage as a teenager. It is so annoying to maintain, and in colder weather, it gets triggered all the time. This cleanser has dramatically decreased any flair-ups of my eczema. The honey smell also is fantastic, and you get hints of honey throughout the day.
Overall, for anyone with dry, sensitive, and irritable skin like myself. This cleanser is an excellent addition to your routine!
– Tyler Hollis, Communications Director of AZFoothills.com
- Colloidal Oatmeal, Oat Extract – for soothing, conditioning, calming, and gentle comfort as a skin protectant
- Glycerin, Honey – acts as an emollient that moisturizes, softens, and conditions skin for protection against dryness
- Mild Surfactants for gentle skin (Decyl Glucoside) to clean skin and hair by helping water to mix with oil and dirt so that they can be rinsed away
- Aloe Vera Juice, Olive Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Green Tea Extract – Boosts hydrations, absorbs quickly. Helps skin retain moisture, decreases skin roughness, improves barrier function