Summer water season is officially upon us and we’re loving this creative cocktail concoction that combines Clambake Rosé and refreshing, fruity sorbet. Whip this up for your next at-home happy hour and rosé sorbet the summer away.
Clambake Rose Sorbet
- 2 cups of Clambake Rose Wine
- ¾ cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 12 frozen black cherries
- Put the 2 cups of rose in a saucepan bring to boil and reduce to ¾ cups. Cool.
- Make a simple syrup using ½ cup sugar and ½ of pomegranate juice. Put both ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the frozen cherries and let steep until cool.
- Combine the reduced rose, the simple syrup with cherries, the remaining ¼ cup pomegranate juice into a blender, and puree.
- Chill well in the refrigerator.
- Using your ice cream maker, follow instructions to make the sorbet.
- Freeze at least 4 to 6 hours. This makes about 1½ cups of sorbet.
- Scoop, sit back, and sip away.