Founded by trailblazing entrepreneur and author Ariel Kaye, Parachute is an LA-based modern home essentials brand loved for its eco-conscious bedding, bath, and homewares.
What started online-only in 2014 as a small collection of premium linens has turned into one of the most exciting names in the industry – with a thoughtfully considered collection of best-selling essentials, including The Eco-Comfort Mattress, rugs, linen curtains, nursery must-haves, robes and loungewear, classic towel bundles, and, of course, linen sheet sets.
Parachute’s new 2,250 sq ft Scottsdale store was designed to serve as more than a shopping destination, but an experiential space where consumers can immerse themselves in the Parachute lifestyle. The store includes several unique, interactive components such as a stone sink that allows customers to test and feel the absorbency of their towel selection and a large living room, including a welcoming fireplace, where clients can meet with friends or store associates for design recommendations.
The layout reflects that of a beautiful home – taking customers on a journey through graceful, large arched openings that move from living to bedroom, to bathroom to kitchen with sensory experiences along the way. Design highlights evoke the spirit of the region, with accents such as:
- Kitchen with tile and stone finishes that reference the desert Southwest
- An indoor desert garden of cacti and specimen plants designed by Charlie Ray of The Green Room Collaborative in antique pots from Studio Resource LLC
- An abstract diptych of encaustic and steel panels by Arizona artist Scott Connolly / Art One Gallery, Inc.
- Whimsical wallpaper by Kelly Ventura in the Nursery that references the color palette of our assortment
- A color palette of grey and white tones create a calming backdrop with pale green and amber tones reference the Arizona desert. Brass and black accents contribute a richer, handsome quality to the space.
- Arched bed niche that brings focus to our Eco Mattress display
Overall, the stores are designed more like gathering spaces, welcoming customers to relax and authentically engage with our product and people. Developing a sense of community and creating a comfortable, familiar space are key goals of their retail philosophy.