View this post on Instagram
Blowouts are back! We’re beginning to reopen shops in select areas and can’t wait to see you. To make sure everyone stays safe, we have a new sanitation regimen, a virtual check- in process, masks and more. Get the full scoop here: https://www.thedrybar.com/covid19-update
Missing regular blowouts? Get hyped because hair care fave, Drybar will be re-opening their Gilbert, Scottsdale at Lincoln Plaza, Phoenix, and Scottsdale Quarter locations on Friday, May 15. In an effort to keep clients and team members as safe as possible inside of the shops, Drybar will be following some strict guidelines outlined below.
Here’s what Drybar plans to do upon reopening:
- Health Questionnaire/Screening: At the start of each shift, each team member will answer a questionnaire to ensure they do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 and that they don’t have any known exposure to COVID-19.
- Temperature Checks: At the start of each shift, each team member will be screened with our “Non-Contact Digital Forehead Thermometer”.
- Mandatory Use of Facial Coverings: Each team member will wear a facial covering the entire time they are in the shop.
- Personal Hygiene: Each team member will wash their hands before and after each service and client interaction.
- Shop Cleanliness: We will observe the most stringent disinfecting guidelines, including cleaning and sanitizing throughout the shop and between each appointment. Every last surface we touch will be wiped down in between services: tools, products, chairs, station countertops, etc.
- Social Distancing: Drybar is strictly limiting the number of people in the shops at one time, and have also installed visual cues to help keep the proper distance throughout each location. For the time being, guests will also see that we will only use every other chair.
- No walk-ins: Until further notice, every service must be booked in advance.
- The bar’s closed… for now: Beverage service is temporarily discontinued for the time being.
Here’s what guests will be asked to do:
- Self-Monitor: If guests have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell or otherwise think they may have been exposed to Covid-19, they will be asked to please do the right thing and cancel an appointment.
- Fill-out all pre-appointment “paperwork.” Twelve hours prior to your appointment, guests will receive a digital questionnaire to ensure they don’t have symptoms of Covid-19 or known exposure.
- Arrive solo: Drybar is limiting the number of people allowed in the shops at one time. Guests are asked to arrive for an appointment alone and to not bring anyone who isn’t receiving a service, including children.
- Follow check-in protocol: Drybar has a new check-in process to maintain social distancing, so guests need to be alert for emails and/or text messages with instructions on what to do and when. The waiting area will be unavailable so guests are asked to you enter the shop only once they are let you know it is safe to do so.
- Wear a mask or other suitable protective face covering: All clients will be required to have their faces covered while in the shops.
- Avoid physical contact: Drybar loves hugs and handshakes. However, it’ll be a no-contact zone until we’re safely past the pandemic.
Drybar is based on a simple philosophy: Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For Drybar, that’s blowouts. Drybar provides professional blowouts at a flat price, regardless of hair length or thickness (wash included!). The list of signature styles reads like a traditional cocktail menu: the Cosmo (lots of loose curls), the Straight Up (straight with a little body), the Southern Comfort (big hair, lots of volume), the Mai Tai (messy and beachy), the Manhattan (sleek and smooth) the Dirty Martini (tousled and textured) and, for the little ladies, the Shirley Temple. Drybar currently has five locations in the Valley – Phoenix, Scottsdale Quarter, Scottsdale at Lincoln Plaza, the Phoenician, and Gilbert. For more information and to book an appointment, please call 877.379.2279 or visit www.thedrybar.com.