Getting out the door in the morning is a challenge. Getting out the door in the morning with a healthy breakfast can be impossible. This easy overnight oats recipe from chef Julie Moreno at Jewel’s Bakery and Café in Phoenix allows you to do most of the work the night before so you wake up to a healthy, delicious a.m. meal.
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup fresh berries, or any fruit of your choice
- Combine milk, oats, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, sweetener, and cinnamon in a small bowl and site until combined. Fold in fruit. Cover bowl.
- Refrigerate oatmeal, 8 hours to overnight.