Roxx Vodka is an award-winning premium craft vodka imported from Poland and distilled six times using premium high-quality grains.
Roxx Vodka has created a smooth and refreshing vodka by utilizing crystal clean water from Poland’s deepest natural springs and using a specialized filtration system to remove unwanted impurities.
Roxx Vodka, founded by Arizona entrepreneur Angela Nielsen, can currently be found across the Valley at AJ’s Fine Foods, Steak 44, Mastro’s City Hall, Ocean 44, and Roaring Fork, among other select restaurants and shops.
Here are some fun and festive Fall cocktails to spice up any dinner party or relax after a long day. Cheers!
- 1 ounce Roxx
- 1 ounce Butterscotch schnapps
- 1.5 ounces Orange juice
- 2-3 drops orange bitters
- Fill local Arizona Pumpkin Ale
- Rim: Honey, cinnamon, brown sugar
- Garnish: Cinnamon stick & Pumpkin spice
- Fill shaker with ice. Add Roxx, schnapps, orange juice, and bitters. Shake and strain into rimmed glass filled with ice.
- Top with pumpkin ale and garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon stick.
Vanilla Peared Spice
- 2 Ounces Jumex Pear Nectar
- 2 Ounces Roxx Vodka
- 1 Tbsp Spiced Vanilla Pear syrup
Ingredients for Spiced Vanilla Pear syrup:
- 2 Pears
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 slices ginger
- 3 cloves
- 3 Large Orange Peels
- 1 Star Anise
To make the syrup, you will first dice the pears into small cubes, place them in a small saucepan over medium heat with the remaining syrup ingredients. Bring the mixture to a boil, then let it simmer for about 15 minutes. Strain and store in the fridge. For best results, prepare the syrup night before.
Place a few large cubes into a martini shaker, add the pear nectar, pear syrup, and Roxx Vodka. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with pear wheel.
For more information on Roxx Vodka, visitwww.roxxvodka.com.