As the Phoenix Convention Center hosts Phoenix Comic Fest this weekend, Valley restaurants are giving attendees the chance to enjoy some dining deals.
From Thursday, May 24, through Sunday, May 27, Miracle Mile Deli will be offering 20 percent off the entire bill to guests who come dressed in costume or show proof of their Comic Fest ticket.
During Phoenix Comic Fest, the downtown location of Fired Pie is offering a 10 percent discount to fest-goers.
For three days of Comic Fest (May 24 through May 26) from 2 to 6 p.m. each day, adventurers taking part in “The Quest” can collect five buttons to earn a prize by enjoying the $2 offering at select CityScape Phoenix restaurants and retailers. Once at least five buttons are collected, participants can celebrate and pick up their prize at Yogurt Time. The first 300 winners to complete the challenge will received a Heroes’ Prize.
Participating CityScape retailers include:
- The Strand – $2 sample of bruschetta
- Pizza Studio – Two cookies and a soft drink for $2
- Copper Blues – $2 sample of the Arizona’s Brewicide Squad beer
- Lucky Strike – Free shoe rental
- Gypsy Bar – $2 (15-minute unlimited) game card in the arcade room and Peligroso cinnamon shots
- Urban Outfitters – Free tote bags
- Chico Malo – $2 sample margarita
- Yogurt Time – Free sample of the Spiderman Sorbet
- AhiPoke (pictured)- $2 scoop of tuna luau on white rice
- Yogi’s Grill – Two egg rolls for $2