Whether you’re having family over for Christmas dinner or planning a big shebang for New Year’s Eve, your bar cart could use a little love, right? West Elm Phoenix’s Design Crew team provided a few tips and tricks to update your bar-cart sitch, including a few fun products to put on your holiday wish list. Visit WestElm.com to make an appointment for a free design consultation with a West Elm Phoenix Design Crew member.
- Bring in some new texture to your bar cart for some visual intrigue! This crinkle-cut Cassiopea decanter by Bormioli Rocco has facets that reflect light, lending a magical touch to your festivities.
- Don’t be a afraid to be playful! This glassware featuring Charley Harper’s original work is a charming, whimsical way to serve your favorite cocktails, and will surely be a conversation starter.
- Fishs Eddy Charley Harper Glassware ($8 to $10)
- Add something unique and handcrafted, like these hand painted Vintage Vogue Linea Coasters made by designer Charlotte Cannon.
- The Vintage Vogue Linea Coasters ($29, set of four)
- Be prepared! Make sure you have all of the bar tools you need with this chic Deco Barware Collection.
- Add some design intrigue and metallic to the bottles placed on your cart with these Geo Bottle Stoppers.
- Geo Bottle Stopper Set ($49)