Planning a summer vacation doesn’t need to be stressful or time consuming when you’re in the perfect place.
Head to the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch for a Summer Made Simple.
Nestled in the gorgeous Gainey Ranch neighborhood, surround yourself with 27 acres of rest and resort relaxation including rejuvenating spa, championship golf, tennis and 10 (yes you read that right, ten) interconnecting pools. Set amidst flowering cactus and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa is just minutes from outdoor adventures and all the attractions of the vibrant Scottsdale area.
There’s no need to leave the resort when the whole family can enjoy all-day activities, such as:
- An expansive 2.5-acre water playground that includes 10 pools, a sand beach and 3-story, high speed waterslide for the ultimate fun in the sun
- Live music and entertainment under the stars at the resort’s Center Stage Bar
- Top-rated golf, where kids play free with a paying adult
- Delectable dining options, where kids also enjoy free dinner with a paying adult, including: SWB a southwest bistro featuring wood-fired delights; Noh serving a theatre of Japanese cuisine, like succulent sushi and sashimi; and Alto Ristorante e Bar dishing up fresh and flavorful Italian eats.
- A 28-foot rock climbing wall
- Games of giant Jenga, Chess or Connect Four at the Fun Zone
- and much more!
Parents can escape with a relaxing treatment at Spa Avania or enjoy a round of championship golf at Gainey Ranch Golf Club with breathtaking mountain views.
Now available for stays between June and August 2021, book your Summer Made Simple stay at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale now by visiting hyattregencyscottsdale.com or calling 800-55-HYATT, 480-444-1234.
The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa is located at 7500 E Doubletree Ranch Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258.
Photos courtesy Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa At Gainey Ranch