There are ups and downs to being a resident of Arizona in the summer. Yes it’s hot, but summer is also packed with amazing summer deals for residents. Hotels are resorts are no exception. One such Tucson hotspot has opened their doors for a heat wave of summer savings specifically for residents.
Whether you’re staying for just a day, a night or the whole weekend, Miraval Resort and Spa is offering 40% off their normal rates for some spa-exclusive summer fun.
Soak in Miraval’s Day Spa Package with this amazing special. Throughout July and August, you don’t have to be staying overnight at Miraval to enjoy their amazing spa services. Sometimes all you need or want is a few hours away to recharge. Take advantage of the resort’s prime location, fine food and amazing staff for the day. And, if it’s all just too lovely, kick back and stay over. Perfect for gift-giving, couples, mother-daughter outings, girlfriend getaways, or just because.
The package includes:
• $150 spa credit, per person to spend on select services of your choosing including massages, facials, mani & pedi or try a signature Miraval offering.
• 15% off any additional same day spa services prior to 2 pm.
• Use of all spa facilities including steam room, sauna, whirlpools & swimming pools.
• Gourmet lunch plus unlimited snacks, smoothies & non-alcoholic beverages
• Full access to the fitness center including all yoga & fitness classes until 3 pm
• Day Spa packages are available daily from 9 am to 3 pm. Reservations need to be made in advance
• Tax and resort fees are included. Miraval is a non-tipping resort.
$199 per person during July and August. Normally $349 per person any other time.
To learn more and book your spa getaway, visit www.miravalresorts.com.
Photos: Courtesy of Miraval Resort and Spa