When Steve Jobs established Apple in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, who knew it would turn into a technological hub for young professionals that now stretches to nearby companies including Disney’s Pixar and Google headquarters, among a dozen others tech-based businesses? What became in many ways “geek central,” Silicon Valley also houses a luxuriously boutique hotel, the Garden Court Hotel. For a limited time, the hotel is celebrating all the brains in the area by offering a Geek Chic package for guests.
The package includes:
- Deluxe king accommodations
- Welcome amenity of two t-shirts from the Computer History Museum
- $50 certificate for power dining at Il Fornaio
- In-room iPad2 use during your stay
- Blackberry thumb massage
- Two tickets to the Computer History Museum
- Two Reservations for Airship Ventures’ Discover Zepplin Tour 45 minute aerial tour over Silicon Valley
- Complimentary overnight parking
- Complimentary wireless internet connection
While a thumb massage may sound a little overboard, you may need it after all the instagramming and tweeting you’ll be doing of your aerial tour over the Valley or from your guest room, overlooking the hotel’s picturesque courtyard and Palo Alto’s downtown district.
And don’t worry, the hotel is conveniently located near boutique shopping destinations so you can relax in some retail therapy during your stay. You can even opt to bring your four-legged friend for $49 per night, which includes dog walking paths. And yes, there is an app for that.
To learn more, visit www.gardencourt.com