The definition of INSANITY is doing the same thing and expecting different results. If you want to shock your body into changing do something DIFFERENT!
Some ideas to try in your workout:
- CHANGE THE INTENSITY – You can do this by:
- Shorter rest breaks between sets
- Change your repetition scheme (Example: 10-15 reps)
- Zig Zag your repetitions (Example: 10-20-6 then repeat)
- CHANGE THE TIME/DURATION
- Do a 60 minute workout 1 day then a 45 minute, then a 30 minute and then a 90 minute one.
- CHANGE THE AMOUNT OF DAYS PER WEEK 1. Go from 3 days a week to 4, then 5, then 6. Then go back to 3 days a week.
- CHANGE THE TYPE OF WORKOUT YOU DO
- Go to overall body workouts from breaking up body parts (Example – Chest/Back, Biceps/Triceps)
- CHANGE YOUR BODY MOVEMENTS – Put your body in more functional positions that relate to life movements
- Try a bear crawl on the floor while pulling a tire. All natural movements.
I suggest always doing something different – especially if you feel like you are stuck. But most of all be honest with yourself. If you truly are not happy, you are bored or you are just “stuck” then make that CHANGE!
The human body adapts very quickly to its surroundings, so you always have to keep it guessing. Amenzone DC Ranch has an affordable group class setting with DIFFERENT classes to choose from that burn up to 1000 calories per class.
Boxing- Kickboxing – Metabolic Functional Training – MMA Conditioning – Combo classes
Classes ranging from 45, 60, and 90 mins!! Come and try a week for FREE!! No Obligations!!
JD “Gov’nor” Durso
B.S. Exercise Science
Co-Owner and operator of Amenzone DC Ranch
email@example.com / 602-373-3781 cell